Saturday, January 9, 2010

Beaver Loves Everyone

Good afternoon to all my adoring fans. MOL I hope everyone has enjoyed the new year, although it has started off being terribly cold. I am, however, a housecat. Last year around this time of year when the temperatures were just as cold, I decided to slip out the front door when my dad wasn't looking, he was getting the mail. Well, I got the shock of my life. That day changed me from ever wanting to venture out again. That cold air made my little gold eyes almost freeze from cold and fright. Luckily, I was discovered to be absent within a few minutes. I vowed then never again. I love my home and I am a fortunate kitty. I have play pals, my favorite is Wally, he has a beautiful tuxedo coat all shiny too. We wrestle and play, he is fussy though, he dont like me messing up his fur. I also love to just pester the girl cat Princess. That is just because she is a drama queen and always telling mom I hurt her, I don't. I just chase her, she is 13 year old kitty, I am trying to keep her youthful. Heard that exercise is good for making you feel young again. Then there is my Uncle Tigger a big longhair kitty that is also a senior cat of 13 years old too. He is mostly sleeping most of the time, but when he is awake we know to behave ourselves or get a tongue lashing. Mom calls him Tiggy, he is what you call the alpha-romeo. He gets upset at me and my youthful ways of play, he can hiss like a tiger. I am going to start hissing at mom if she doesnt start writing more on this blog. I want to be in the spotlight! Kitty nosetaps to all.

1 comment:

Mariodacat said...

Enjoyed your post and meeting your fambly. You are lucky to have playmates.