Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Why I Love My Cats

Why do I love my cats so much you may ask?
The answer is easy and I will tell you why.
Cats do not discrimate;
Cats do not judge by sex, age, or race,
they will only look lovingly in your face.
Cats will listen like a true friend,
you can tell them your deepest, darkest secrets,
and they will never share.
You secret will be safe in their care.
Cats seem to know when you have a rough day;
They will be whimisical even ask you to play.
Cats even have a mysterious side that is true;
like the Egyptian Mau.
So now you know the reason why;
Cats are the best I do not lie.

1 comment:

Florida Cat Lady said...

I agree. I collected another stray last night and she might be having kittens. That means 8 or more cats to play, share secrets and CUDDLE with! You do not lie that is for certain!

Hugs,
Georgia