Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Thought waves

I have entitled this thought waves. Have you ever stopped to think how many thoughts you could amass in a day? The answer could actually total into the thousands. I previously spoke of having hope. Hope also acquires having faith, both are emotions. This also relates to thoughts. The more I research the thought principles, faith, and hope they all relate to each other. Why am I writing on this? Because I really desire to have the best life can offer. Yes, I am thankful for all that I have. I thank God I woke up this morning to a roof over my head, food in the kitchen, a TV to watch. That mountain of debt is still there though. Unpaid bills stare at me, how are they going to get paid. I know it's tough to think positive, part of me wants to cry. What good is that, right? So I take in mother nature, the beautiful flowers in my garden. The birds at the feeder, they sure don't looke worried. When I look at each of my wonderful cats they don't look worried. My cats keep me happy, they make me smile by their antics. Faith has brought me through alot of ordeals, so many I probably can't remember them all. I cling to that faith still. These bills will get paid, somehow, some way. God isn't finished with me yet. The Bible says that God has a plan for my life. Believeth and faith will lead me on. I will continue to be positive and smile. My thought waves will help me achieve the best. Keep on smiling.

No comments: