Wednesday, February 22, 2012

What being positive has done

Life has really been challenging for me these past few months, first it was my job coming up with new quotas we had to make. They started requiring us to do more and more, I felt it was just too much. Then my husband got mad at his employer and just walked out off the job so he doesn't even qualify for unemployment. He still doesn't have a job, and there is bills still coming in. So I have started reading a lot of positive books, then I have been praying a lot more. I started memorizing bible scripture and started confessing God's word and standing on His promises. I listen to my favorite Christian radio station everyday, KLOVE. Somehow, I know in my heart God is going to work things out. Also, I started giving donations of faith, these mountains are going to move. I go to work with a smile on my face, I will not be defeated as I am an overcomer through the blood of Jesus Christ and by the word of my testimony!

1 comment:

mariodacatsmom@gmail.com said...

Oh dear friend, I'm so sorry you have to go thru all this. I will keep you in thoughts and prayers. I hate to see my friends hurting so much.